Monday, May 30, 2005

Viva Las Vegas!

Ok, I have to run to catch a plane to Las Vegas, so this will be quick. Nevertheless, I apologize for not writing in a while. Last week I was down in Washington D.C./Virginia, looking for apartments with my two soon to be roommates and was living with someone who inexplicably did not have internet access in their apartment. Got home Saturday night late, heading out to Vegas this morning. So, that is why you haven't seen anything new from me.

If all goes according to plan, you'll see some new stuff from me Saturday, but we'll see.

Have a good week y'all, and pray I don't lose my shirt in the City of Sin!
|

5 Comments:

Blogger Jane Hamsher said...

Have a good time, and stay away from those nickel slots.

May 31, 2005 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it ride homie!

May 31, 2005 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Raunchy behavior will be tolerated boys!!

i will inspect each of you individually upon arrival :)

Muah

May 31, 2005 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a full report on the goings-on in the Boom Boom Room.

June 01, 2005 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything has been going well. Me and Vicki made it home safely. Double down, and you're money baby.

June 01, 2005 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home