Monday, April 11, 2005

24

Ok, so I've got a lot of stuff I want to/can talk about today. I definitely want to talk about Pedro's gem yesterday and the Mets for a minute (I feel I can finally talk about them again, now that they're not gonna go 0-162 for the season, but I'm going to wait until after today's home opener, in which I will be in attendance). I want to comment on the Yankees game I went to yesterday (GOD BLESS LIVE BASBEALL! God bless the Yankees losing!), and I want to put up some more music reviews, and some other shit.

But right now, that's not that important. Because...

Today, I turn 24.

Wow. I'm fucking old...

So, as mentioned earlier, I will be spending the afternoon at Shea Stadium, and then hopefully going out somewhere with some friends to celebrate. So, don't expect much in the way of blogging today-- check back in tomorrow, I should have some more shit for that ass. But leave me a comment/birthday wish, if you please!
|

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Danny!!
Love you!! <3
Kisses,
M

April 11, 2005 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats going on Danny!!
i cant possibly read the same blog every day :)

April 14, 2005 12:24 PM  
Blogger Jane Hamsher said...

Happy birthday! (Sorry for being a little late). Hope it was an awesome event, you have the whole world in front of you and a lot of talent to show it. Take no prisoners.

April 16, 2005 2:14 PM  
Blogger Black Charles said...

That might just be the coolest comment I've received on this blog yet, so thank you for that Jane! It is much appreciated!

April 18, 2005 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, my dear, 24 is NOT old. Watch offending us old people - we can get ornery and hit you younguns with our canes and walkers....B.

April 29, 2005 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home