Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Happy Birthday, Miss Sharapova

Ok, so I just found out that it's Maria Sharapova's 18th birthday today, and ESPN has concocted
this jokey tribute to her.

Well, since I don't have the knowledge, time, or wherewithal to do anything of the sort, I will just say Happy Birthday, and if I could, dedicate Jamie Foxx's song "Let Me Be Your Tennis Ball," performed at the ESPY's a few years ago, to her. Jamie dedicated it to Serena Williams, but let's be real here... Maria or Serena? It's Maria, hands down!

I think Maria clocks in somewhere between No.'s 3-5 on the "Celebrities I'd Consider Amputating An Appendage For A Night With," behind all-time greats Natalie Portman and Anna Paquin (duh).

NOTE: I just wrote this because I'm bored, and because I'm feeling frisky (perhaps it's all of Maya's talk about babymaking-- my lord, this blog is becoming very Maya-centric these days! Although I guess that's alright, since she did get me a job and all), and because Maria Sharapova is fucking hot. But I digress...

I'm gonna try and be back later tonight, after I go to yet another Yankee game, with some reviews of some hot new tracks I've been bumpin' the last few weeks, because my internet is back on at home. Amazing what happens when you plug it in. Perhaps I'll even review the new white-label exclusive I just got in the mail, "Money (We Both Got It, So Let's Fuck)" by Skillz Shved featuring B-Alpz and the Majah Economicz Playaz.

But only if you're nice. Kinda like how the NYPD was not very nice to me last night. So I'll probably be throwin' some shade there way later tonight too, after I drop some science about Cam'ron, Garbage, Papoose, and others.

(That folks, is what we in the industry refer to as a cliff hanger. What industry is that, you may ask? Fucked if I know).
|

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Big Daddy!

there is nothing wrong with your blog being Maya-centric once in a while, considering i am indeed your biggest fan :)
Especially considering my latest industry success with such hitz as "Money (We Both Got It, So Let's Fuck)" i feel that i deserve some notariety :)

Keepin it real,
-Skillz

April 19, 2005 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in interest of reaching a conclusion to this war i will respectfully submit the source of the conflagration to our resident economic expert: The esteemed professor, Frederic Mishkin. It is a good bet that he will understand it. However, it is also a good bet that he will be completely incapable of explaining what he has understood. Nevertheless, something must be done to stop the madness. (Go Mets)

April 19, 2005 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I would help you out except I realized that the report is 60 odd pages of statistics, which aint my cup o' tea, though I do love tea, as those who know me can testify. Oh yeah, I also couldn't look at the report because I've been recovering from a concussion. Yeah I thought that this whole economics/rap battle fude really needed some pizazz, so I drove my car off of the west side highway and put my head through the windshield for "dramatic effect". Such is life when you're a 23 year old male, head trauma happens, what can ya do? So yeah, if anyone needs me I'm kickin it at my place due to my lack of transportation, but don't worry, I've got some crystal and a blunt to keep me company. HOLA! - "J"

April 20, 2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger Black Charles said...

Another innocent victim claimed in a senseless rap feud, it's just so tragic. I'm surprised that all you got was a concussion after putting your head through a wind shield, for dramatic affect or otherwise.

And if you're poppin' the Cris... well, you know I'm rollin thru on dubs to get it crunk, playa pimp!
HOLLA ATCHA BOY!

April 20, 2005 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting how no one has yet commented on the fact that its 4/20
today. I have faith, that this is for good reason.

Love M

April 20, 2005 6:39 PM  
Blogger Black Charles said...

Maya-

A) Beacuse we all are at work
B) Parental units eyes do scan this blog from time to time (just look at the comments section from a few days ago- "Dad_ really is/was my father).

Keepin' it gangsta...

April 20, 2005 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear from Mr. Dyno-mite! himself, Jimmy James. Glad ur, uh, mostly alright. kick it cool homey

April 20, 2005 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 21, 2005 5:08 PM  
Blogger Black Charles said...

Maya-

Please don't do that here. That is not what this blog is for, and the likelihood that anyone reading this blog is going to find that information useful is rather slim. That's what Monster.com and Craigslist, for example, are for. Not my blog.

I still love you, but the comment section of my blog is not the place for that type of post.

April 22, 2005 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home